Navesink Rehab offers treatment in our state of the art facility to improve quality of life and to make daily tasks and activities easier. We offer the best in equipment including Low Level Cold Laser, Kinesiotape, Thermostim, Power Plate, Flexion Distraction, and the NuStep T4r.
Low Level Cold Laser
Cold laser therapy is an application of red and near infrared light over an injured area to improve soft tissue healing and relieve both chronic and acute pain. Non heat producing or “cold” laser light energy directs light energy to the body’s cells without injuring them. Cold laser light dramatically boosts the body’s natural healing response.
- Sports Injuries
- Neck and Lower Back Pain
- Disc Injuries
- Numbness and Tingling
- Carpal Tunnel
- Chronic Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hip Pain
Positive Healing Effects of Cold Laser Therapy
- Relieves acute and chronic pain
- Increases the speed, quality and tensile strength of tissue repair
- Increases blood supply
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates nerve function
- Develops collagen and muscle tissue
- Helps generate new and healthy cells and tissue
- Promotes faster wound healing and clot formation
- Reduces inflammation (swelling)
The Kinesio Taping Method is felt to cause physiological effects on several body systems. The systems affected by the body are thought to include the circulatory/lymphatic, neural, muscular, and fascial systems, as well as the joints. Kinesio Taping is currently being used by therapists to change muscle tone, move lymphatic fluids, correct movement patterns, and improve posture.
The Kinesio Taping method is a unique method of applying Kinesio Tex Tape in a specific manner to create change in the aforementioned systems. Benefits of using the tape are that it is more economical over time than other modalities, it is easy to learn and apply, there are less types of tape, and it may be used over a longer period of time.
A technologically advanced and efficient way to improve patient wellbeing
Power Plate, the worldwide leader of whole body vibration therapy, provides a wide variety of benefits for users of any age and any physical condition. As a non-invasive modality, this technology addresses a broad range of debilitating symptoms and speeds recovery time, for a quick return to normal daily functions. Perfect for those diverse backgrounds and physical conditions, the whole body vibration technology behind Power Plate provides health, recovery and rehabilitation benefits in a safe and effective way leading to improved quality of life.
More Info on how Power Plate works for you.
The T4r provides a smooth and natural motion that delivers a low impact, inclusive, total-body cardiovascular and strengthening workout for virtually all users.
Get a low impact workout with high impact results.
Comfortable 360° swivel seat
- Easy to get on and off
- Adjusts forward and backward to accommodate different leg lengths
- Wheelchair height
- Supportive armrests that flip up
Supportive and stable foot pedals that provide a good lower-body workout
- Designed to accommodate different-size feet and keep them securely in position
Easy-to-adjust arm handles that provide a good upper-body workout
- Engaging total-body workout
- Smooth and natural movement that's easy on the joints
- Display screen that's easy to read and use
- Sturdy grab ring and comfortable 360° swivel seat with arm supports to help you get on and off the machine easily
"The most powerful electrotherapy, ultrasound, and light unit in the industry"
Dynatron Solaris® Plus ThermoStimTM offers 7 stim waveforms including IFC, Premod, Biphasic, Russian, High Volt, Microcurrent, Direct Current, and Fixed Frequency IFC/Premod.
The ThermoStimTM Probe delivers thermal (hot and cold) therapy and electrotherapy in a targeted treatment to different areas of the body, making it a beneficial tool in relieving pain, increasing local blood circulation, increasing soft tissue mobilization, and reducing muscle spasm in patients and athletes.
- Treat a wide variety of conditions, save time and enhance patient outcomes.
- Temperature Range: 39° - 112° F
- Reaches target temperature in less than 60 seconds
- Multi-surface head with edges and corners optimizes ThermoStim transfer and tissue mobilization